- Model# BRK-70451-700
- Brand: Bruck Lighting
- Height / Length: 3.3"
- Width / Diameter: 18.6"
- Depth: 6"
- Lamping: 240W (Bulb NOT included)
- Powers 1-2 Chroma R 6.5W x 12
- Powers 1 Chroma R 12.4W x 12
- Powers 1-2 Ledra Trio, Chroma RII x 12
- Powers 2-7 Ledra R, Ledra 12, Ledra 12C, Ledra Display, Ledra Flex Display x 12
- 100-277V AC, 50/60Hz input
- 700mA DC variable current output/li>
- Mark VII 0-10v Dimming Control (by other)
- Class II Rated
- Suitable for Dry Location
- Short circuit protection
- Overload protection
- Over-voltage protection
- Thermal protection
The 240 watt driver is a Class II power supply rated for operating LEDs. It features a universal voltage input and 12 variable current outputs. 4 discrete input zones can be controlled with a Mark VII 0-10V certified dimmer. The encapsulated electronics and inherent protection adds reliability to both the driver and LEDs connected. To avoid damage to LEDs, the number of fixtures connected must be within the range limits listed for the driver and be wired in series. Use 18-20 gauge wire for remote installation up to a maximum of 150ft. National and local codes must be followed when mounting driver inside a junction box.
Questions and Answers
- There are no questions for this item, yet.
- There are no reviews for this item, yet.