Hi. I’m interested in purchasing the Dabmar D7 Series Stainless Steel Bollard Light – DM-D7, but I have a few questions.
1) Do you have specs detailing the mounting mechanism?
2) What (if any) mounting hardware is included with this product?
3) Can excess post length be cut off?
I ask because there is an existing concrete mount that is part of a bigger concrete pour–I think I’m stuck with trying to adapt or reuse what I have instead of starting anew. It’s a hassle, and I’m trying to figure out what needs to be done before an electrician starts clocking hours for the job. Thank you for any help you can provide.
Answer: Here are the answers to your questions:
1) Do you have specs detailing the mounting mechanism? We will email them to you once the manufacturer makes them available. Do you have a fax? Sometimes they can email the insulation manual and fax us the base pattern.
3) Can excess post length be cut off? No, you can NOT cut the item.