- Model# ALL300
- Brand: Aladdin Light Lift
- Height: 19"
- Width / Diameter: 19"
- Depth: 14"
- Lamping: 110V (Bulb NOT included)
- Most chandelier comes with a 1/4 IPS fixture coupler included. If an (European) chandelier was supplied with a 1/8 IPS, 3/8 IPS, or 1/2 IPS screw collar loop or threaded stem, please contact Arcadian Lighting!
- Canopy height of the chandelier needs to be at least 1.75" deep to house the IPS Fixture Coupler.
- Dimmer switch for the chandelier lights need to be wire on a separate circuit from the motor.
- Standard installation light lifts can NOT be modified to Remote Installation light lifts in the field. The Remote Mount option must be ordered with the light lift.
- Standard light lifts are designed to be installed directly above the chandelier. This requires a minimum of 3 feet of vertical access space. If this space is not available, the remote mount option must be ordered with the light lift.
- For sloped ceiling up to 32.5 degree, please order the optional sloped ceiling adapter, which includes a threaded nipple, brass ball, and canopy.
- For sloped ceiling adapter, if there is not enough clearance (3 ft. of vertical access space minimum) above the ceiling, then a remote mount motor is required.
- Both Keyswitch and SmartLift Controller come with 50 ft wire.
The Aladdin Light Lift is a motorized lift system for your chandelier. Please refer to the remote mounting option ALL300RM when no direct access is available above the chandelier. Remote mount options or directional pulleys can not be added to a standard installation light lift.
Aladdin Light Lift's patented system has been rigorously tested and uses the latest technology for electrical components and its gearingmechanism. Each model is equipped with independent locking systems to securely hold the chandelier. For maximum safety, electricalcurrent is automatically disconnected while the chandelier is lowered. There is no risk of electrical shock while cleaning or changing bulbs.Features:
- 300 lbs. Maximum Lifting Capacity
- 35 ft. standard Winch Cable Length: Optional 65 ft. and 90 ft. length are available
- Must be installed horizontally level, in an accessible location directly above the chandelier. 3 ft. of vertical access space minimum is required in the roof.
- Mounted on two 36" channel struts, which sit on the ceiling joists.
- Keyswitch standard Controller - Run the winch cable slowly with the turning and holding of a key. Optional SmartLift Controller is highly recommended
- 110V Motor and Light Voltage Requirements
- Dimension 14" wide x 19" long x 9" high
- Wattage Capacity:
1650 watts standard - 1 circuit
Optional 2200 watts - 1 circuit or 3300 watts - 2 circuit is available
Questions and Answers
- There are no questions for this item, yet.
- There are no reviews for this item, yet.