- Model# ALL200
- Brand: Aladdin Light Lift
- Height: 19"
- Width / Diameter: 19"
- Depth: 14"
- Lamping: 110V (Bulb NOT included)
- Most chandelier comes with a 1/4 IPS fixture coupler included. If an (European) chandelier was supplied with a 1/8 IPS, 3/8 IPS, or 1/2 IPS screw collar loop or threaded stem, please contact Arcadian Lighting!
- Canopy height of the chandelier needs to be at least 1.75" deep to house the IPS Fixture Coupler.
- Dimmer switch for the chandelier lights need to be wire on a separate circuit from the motor.
- Standard installation light lifts can NOT be modified to Remote Installation light lifts in the field. The Remote Mount option must be ordered with the light lift.
- Standard light lifts are designed to be installed directly above the chandelier. This requires a minimum of 3 feet of vertical access space. If this space is not available, the remote mount option must be ordered with the light lift.
- For sloped ceiling up to 32.5 degree, please order the optional sloped ceiling adapter, which includes a threaded nipple, brass ball, and canopy.
- For sloped ceiling adapter, if there is not enough clearance (3 ft. of vertical access space minimum) above the ceiling, then a remote mount motor is required.
- Both Keyswitch and SmartLift Controller come with 50 ft wire.
The Aladdin Light Lift is a motorized lift system for your chandelier. Please refer to the remote mounting option ALL200RM when no direct access is available above the chandelier. Remote mount options or directional pulleys can not be added to a standard installation light lift.
Aladdin Light Lift's patented system has been rigorously tested and uses the latest technology for electrical components and its gearing mechanism. Each model is equipped with independent locking systems to securely hold the chandelier. For maximum safety, electrical current is automatically disconnected while the chandelier is lowered. There is no risk of electrical shock while cleaning or changing bulbs.Features:
- 200 lbs. Maximum Lifting Capacity
- 35 ft. standard Winch Cable Length: Optional 65 ft. and 90 ft. length are available.
- Must be installed horizontally level, in an accessible location directly above the chandelier. 3 ft. of vertical access space minimum is required in the roof.
- Mounted on two 36" channel struts, which sit on the ceiling joists.
- Key switch standard Controller - Run the winch cable slowly with the turning and holding of a key. Optional SmartLift Controller is highly recommended
- 110V Motor and Light Voltage Requirements
- Dimension 14" wide x 19" long x 9" high
- Wattage Capacity:
1650 watts standard - 1 circuit
Optional 2200 watts - 1 circuit or 3300 watts - 2 circuit is available
Questions and Answers
What are the differences between the standard controller, and the smart lift controller?
My ceiling height is 20 ft.
total fixture weight is 120 lbs.
Wattage will be approx. 600w.
Is there anything else that I would need?
Aug 30, 2012
In regards to item ALL200, the Keyswitch is child resistant and prevents accidental activation of the light lift. The chandelier is lowered by simply inserting the key and turning the switch. Releasing the key stops the chandelier at the height that you choose. (Keyswitch is standard on ALL200 and ALL300 models)
The Smartlift Controller is designed to operate the Aladdin Light Lift with touch pad controls. It can be programmed to automatically stop at any desired height above the floor. It automatically shuts off a the ceiling without being programmed. (Smartlift Controller is Special Order on ALL200 and ALL300)
I would highly recommend contacting Aladdin Light lift directly as they manufacturer and specialize in installations they would be able to further advise you of your install needs.
Aladdin: (901) 385-0533
Aug 30, 2012
- There are no reviews for this item, yet.